get link Tomatoes are a must in every Indian curry. They add a tangy flavour to curries.
http://www.castleimmobiliare.it/?buisews=binary-option-60-second-demo&fe4=d6 So why not to make a http://poloclubmiddennederland.nl///?gf_page=upload tomato puree today to ease cooking to some extent! You can store this tomato paste for 15 days and can use it whenever you are in a sudden need of cooking food.
Tomato Puree ingredient:
opcje binarne jak obstawiać 1 – Tomato – 500grm
go 2 – Salt – As Per Taste
http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-trendy&76c=27 3 – White Vinegar – 1 Tsp
4 – Sugar – 1/2 Tsp
- Make a cross sign with a knife from the back of the tomatoes
- Add some water in a vessel along with the crossed tomatoes.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes on medium flame till the tomatoes become soft and easy to peel.
- Cool them down and remove the tomatoes peels along with their seeds.
- Blend the peeled tomatoes until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Next, you have to cook the paste and meanwhile add salt, sugar and white vinegar.
- Keep on stirring till it becomes concentrated and cooked completely.
- You are ready with an amazing ready to do tomato paste!!